Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Maria Yaremchuk

If you don't watch the Eurovision you might not now who she is but last year Maria placed number seven in the finals. Now I'm not necessarily a fan of the Eurovision (I still watch it every year for the laughs so what am I saying?) but I was definitely a fan of her look and attitude that night. Hands down the coolest, sexiest performer of the night  (in my humble opinion).  Even now, a year later I keep thinking about how cool she looked that night and I really want to recreate her look. So I looked up her name on Google an her style is just as cool in real life. Feminine and edgy at the same time, she manages to look sexy even when she is completely covered up.  Her look is also similar to mine in that we both have dark hair and like to wear smokey eyes and dark clothes. Also I am going through a phase where I want to try and be more feminine so I am definitely going to take some cues from her.

Eurovision looks










Her look in the final and my favorite. It's simply perfect. Her hair and that dress are amazing.








Press Conferences









Others











No comments:

Post a Comment